Below the LCD screen, there are pulse indicator, trip indicator, and infrared indicator from left to right.
1. Pulse indicator: Used to indicate the user's electrical power status. The greater the power load power, the faster the indicator's flashing frequency, and vice versa. When the user does not use electricity, it does not shine. After power recovery, the light continues to flash with the size of the load power.
2. Trip LED: The trip LED is always on to indicate that the meter is in a pull-out state; it is off when it is closed.
3. The oval infrared represents the infrared communication interface.
4. The error information code of the abnormal energy meter is as follows:
(1) Err-01 control loop error;
(2). Err-02 ESAM error;
(3). Err-04 low clock battery voltage;
(4). Err-08 clock failure;
(5). Err-10 certification error;
(6). Err-16 modification key error;
(7) Err-56 Active energy direction change.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Three-phase meter nameplate on the technical pa...
- What are the reasons for frequent circuit trips...
- With high sensitivity, stability, long life
- Smart city operation mode and ecological enviro...
- Ubiquitous equipment and facilities
- The more applications that you carry, the great...
- Meet the needs of the industry, the formation o...
- Industrial design, suitable for outdoor harsh e...
- Metering module high accuracy
- With small size, high precision, good reliability
- The connection point to be fastened and reliable
- Improve the accuracy and reliability of the ent...